Pet Bathing Services
Leave our pet resort squeaky clean, add a bath to your service today!
Price varies upon dog size and add-ons
Grooming is a matter of complete health and necessary hygiene for your pet. At Pet and Home Care, we believe that all aspects of bathing and hygiene are essential to a healthy and happy life for your furry companion. That’s why we offer safe dog bathing facilities with professional caring attendants.
Contact us today to learn more, or to request bathing services for your dog.
Bathing Service Menu
Bathing Services – Wash & Dry
Small Dog (< 20lb): $20.00
– Beagle, Dachshund, Italian Greyhound –
Medium Dog (< 45lb): $30.00
– Cocker Spaniel, Mini Poodle, Shetland Sheepdog –
Large Dog (< 75lb): $40.00
– Australian Shepherd, Boxer, Golden Retriever –
X-Large Dog (76-100lb+): $50.00
– Alaskan Malamute, Bernese Mountain Dog, Newfoundland –
Moisturizing Hypoallergenic Shampoo: $5.00
– Great for moisturizing and soothing dry, sensitive skin.-
Medicated Shampoo: $5.00
– Helps heal hot spots and reduce skin allergies by relieving itching on contact. Repels fleas and ticks –
Blueberry Facial: $10.00
– Great for removing tear stains. An extra treat for all pups! –
Aromatherapy Shampoo/Conditioner: $10.00
– Scents available: Lavender Mint, Tea Tree, Wild Ginger –
– Nail trim (if dog is willing) –
Teeth Brushing: $15.00
– Flavors available: chicken and peanut butter –
About The Products We Use
The products we use are made from the same all-natural botanical extracts used on humans. The products are tested on humans and pH balanced for pets.
No Parabens · Cruelly Free (No Animal Testing) · Eco Friendly · No Animal Ingredients · Dye Free · Phthalate and BPA Free · Bottle Made From Recycled Plastic · Botanically Derived · Made In The USA
Benefits of dog hygiene
Good hygiene and care provides a mental boost which can lead to better behavior
Regular professional care can help detect early signs of illness or other ailments