Overnight boarding at our Pet Resort in Maryland provides priceless peace of mind while you’re away.
Overnight boarding service includes:
- Careful monitoring of your pets by our award-winnings staff
- Family-style accommodations ensure your pet gets the love, exercise and attention they deserve
- Spacious and clean outdoor fenced area (pet waste constantly cleaned by staff)
- Spacious and clean climate-controlled indoor play area (pet waste constantly cleaned by staff)
- FREE doggy daycare — cost included in overnight boarding fee
- Different rooms for dogs to sleep in based on size and temperament
- Elevated and spacious dog beds ensure comfortable sleep
- Crates available upon request
To book overnight boarding at our Pet Resort, we require that all clients:
- Provide proof of up-to-date shots and vaccinations, including CIV vaccine
- Are spayed or neutered (unless they are too young)
- Are completely non-aggressive and super friendly with all dogs and people
- Provide food and medication (if needed) for their pets
*We do have certain breed restrictions for the safety of the pets in our care.
At our Pet Resort, we disinfect all surfaces to prevent illness. Talk to your vet about whether or not you should consider the flu vaccine for your pets. Pet and Home Care is not liable if your pet contracts the flu or other contagious diseases.
Our DC & Maryland Office and Pet Resort
2710A Prices Distillery Road
Clarksburg, MD 20871